Spillway Floor Waste Tile Insert
The Spillway variable length drainage system uses a tile tray between two drainage slots to blend right into a shower’s floor tiles. It is available in 1200mm lengths that can be added to or cut down to suit any length with a minimum of 350mm.
The Spillway floor waste tile insert features:
- A removable 20mm snap off upstand along the collection channel to enhance against-wall waterproofing.
- Tile tray for a look that matches your shower floor.
- A collection channel that can be cut to the exact length needed onsite
- Versatile spigot positioning–place the outlet spigot wherever needed along the collections channel drain
- A 20mm collection tray flange for effective installation of waterproofing membranes.